Serving You with Experience and Integrity
Doall Contracting is a family-run business serving the needs of homeowners and home builders for 20 years. While many siding companies do not install gutters, we are proud to offer the advantage of both.
Our installers have worked with us for over 10 years, guaranteeing the kind of perfectionism you expect from us. We strive to work with integrity, and we genuinely want to help you solve any problems—even if it doesn’t result in new business. Our sales staff members have all started out initially as installers. They are knowledgeable and more than qualified to explain the technical aspects of the work.
What You Can Expect
- You will have an appointed consultation time during which the salesperson will come to your home to discuss your needs and ideas.
- We will provide options, colours and suggestions.
- You will be provided with a detailed cost estimate and scheduling timeframe. You will pay the exact amount you were quoted. If, upon removal of old gutters or siding, the installer should uncover a problem area, the homeowner will be consulted prior to any additional work being carried out.
- Installers’ work will be inspected throughout and upon completion to ensure the work is done to your satisfaction.
- We base our reputation on ensuring any deficiencies are remedied in a timely manner.
- We strictly adhere to current building codes and Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB) workplace standards.
- The salesman and the installers will be both professional and courteous throughout the process.
Safety is a top priority, and you can rest assured that each and every projects is carried out by true experts. Doall Contracting is WCB insured and carries $2 million of liability insurance for your peace of mind.